How can I spend my two weeks in BC?
A Two-Week Travel Itinerary to British Columbia
- Day 1: Arrive in Kelowna.
- Days 2 and 3: Tour the Okanagan Valley.
- Day 4: Drive to Vancouver.
- Day 5: Explore Vancouver.
- Day 6: See a different side to Vancouver.
- Day 7: Take the Sea to Sky Highway to Whistler.
- Days 8 and 9: Enjoy Whistler.
How many days do you need in Vancouver?
The perfect Vancouver itinerary takes in Vancouver’s city, nature and neighbourhoods. While you should stay for longer if you have the time (ain’t that always the case!), three days in Vancouver is an ideal time to experience the best things to do in Vancouver.
How can I spend 10 days in Vancouver?
Explore beautiful British Columbia in 10 days
- Explore the many neighbourhoods of Vancouver.
- Take in Stanley Park.
- Go from sea to sky in British Columbia.
- Marvel at giants in Cathedral Grove.
- Surf in Tofino.
- Stay in a Yurt on Vancouver Island.
- Go whale watching.
- Have afternoon tea in Victoria.
How can I spend 7 days in Vancouver?
Here are some of the best year-round activities to enjoy:
- Stanley Park. Run, walk, or cycle around Stanley Park and take in the gorgeous forest and mountain views. …
- Shopping. …
- Stroll the seawall. …
- Vancouver Aquarium. …
- Take a scenic flight. …
- Rent Bikes. …
- Go Whale Watching. …
- Sea To Sky Gondola.
What can you do in Vancouver for a week?
How to spend a week in Vancouver
- People walking and biking along the Seawall in Stanley Park.
- The view of West End neighborhood from Kitsilano.
- The historic Steam Clock in Gastown.
- The Millennium Gate in Chinatown.
- The view of mountains from Wreck Beach.
- The skyline view of Vancouver from Lonsdale Quay.
Is Vancouver expensive for tourists?
A vacation to Vancouver for one week usually costs around CA$1,080 for one person. … A trip for two weeks for two people costs CA$4,319 in Vancouver. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Is Vancouver worth visiting?
Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and definitely worth a visit for more than just whales. 1 month in Banff and Jasper etc is just too much unless you are into outdoors stuff and mountains. You can do and visit many sights in Canada coast to coast for one month.
What is the best time to visit Vancouver?
The best times to visit Vancouver are from March to May and from September to November when the weather is mild and hotel rooms can be found at bargain rates.
What can you do in BC for a week?
Top Attractions in British Columbia
- Stanley Park. 28,791. Parks. …
- Royal BC Museum. 7,069. Speciality Museums. …
- Whistler Blackcomb. 4,239. Mountains • Ski & Snowboard Areas. …
- Myra Canyon Park. 1,660. State Parks • Canyons. …
- Lost Lake. 1,788. …
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. 10,003. …
- Kinsol Trestle. 195. …
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park. 590.
How do people spend a week in BC?
Here are the top five ways to spend seven days, whether you prefer urban pleasures or nature and wilderness.
- Explore the Cities.
- Drive the Alaska Highway.
- Journey from the Rockies to the Pacific.
- Follow the Ocean.
- Soak Up the Hot Springs.
Where should I go in BC for a week?
7 Days in British Columbia: 5 Unique Itineraries
- Long Beach, Pacific Rim National Park.
- The Okanagan Valley holds over 80% of the province’s vineyards.
- Calm over the Gulf Islands near the Sunshine Coast.
- Garibaldi Provincial Park near Whistler.
- Tod Lake near Sun Peaks Resort.
Is a week in Vancouver enough?
I think a week is a good amount of time to spend in Vancouver. I am in Vancouver as much as I can be (which is not enough!) and I find that I am never bored or lack something to do. A week will make your trip leisurely. I would agree that you should extend your vacation time –two weeks would be more appropriate.
How many days do you need in Vancouver and Whistler?
If you’re not into skiing, you’ll need at least 5 or 6 days to get everything in. The timing is pretty good consiudering the weather’s usually pretty decent in the beginning of May. Whistler has a lot more going on in terms of diverse activities in the summer season than in the winter.
Is it easy to drive from Vancouver to Whistler?
If traffic is light and the weather is good, you can drive the entire Sea to Sky Highway from Vancouver to Whistler in about 2 hours. However, if you want to make a lot of stops, allow a full day. If you want to make any longer stops, I’d recommend splitting the trip up over 2 or 3 days.